TROY Check Printing Program and Check Writing Software
Check Printing Software, allows you to link your accounting software to a MICR enabled printer and produce checks. TROY offers a check printing program for accounts payable, as well as banking environments. TROY’s Checkwriting Software family of payment software solutions offers secure, flexible and cost effective check printing
The software allows for a streamlined check printing process by providing reliable:
Offering three check printing software programs for corporate, small business, and teller line environments, TROY provides an option for most check printing environments. Each version of the software conforms to ABA (American Bankers Association), CPA (Canadian Payments Association), APACS (Association for Payment Clearing Services)*, and ANSI (American National Standards Institute) Standards.
TROY Checkwriting Software - Corporate Edition
With 10 years of market experience supporting secure on-demand check printing applications in the corporate environment TROY Checkwriting Software - Corporate Edition contains all of the flexibility, productivity and security for in-house, on-demand payment processes.
Allowing for easy integration of the software, TROY works with popular accounting and payroll software packages.
Optional Features Include:
- Positive Pay Module – allows a bank to compare check drawn on an account with checks that were issued by that customer. Banks use an ASCII text file, which is provided by the customer to verify information.
- Reconciliation Module - by adding this module to your check printing software, customers can keep track of outstanding checks by adding void or clear flags to records. Once in place reports can be produced allowing customers to review status of payments.
- Manual Checks Module – create checks by entering check and voucher details in an data entry screen. Once created, checks are saved to a batch and imported into TROY Checkwriting Software. This feature allows your check printing software to archive your manual checks for auditing and tracking purposes.
TROY Checkwriting Software - Small Business Edition
For the business environment needing a feature rich, secure check printing program with smaller volume requirements, TROY’s Checkwriting Software - Small Business Edition is the choice solution. With the ability to integrate into many of the small business accounting applications, the TROY Checkwriting Software - Small Business Edition is a cost effective method to quickly adopt secure in-house check printing.
TROY Checkwriting Software - Teller Edition
Software for the banking environment, TROY Checkwriting Software - Teller Edition is available for both Stand Alone and Network Systems, the software can streamline your check printing process.
This check printing software saves customer information in a database for future use. As a fixed database when used in network applications the information can be used by any teller on the network.
TROY Checkwriting Software – Teller Edition can be used to print:
TROY Checkwriting Software - Benefits
- Manage who has access to the check printing process
- Eliminate blank check stock getting into the wrong hands
- Remove costly pre-printed check stock from inventory
- Layout each bank account with a different check style
- Complements most financial software systems
- Incorporates MICR characters & secure amount fonts
- Adds the benefit of digital signature technology
For additional security we recommend TROY Security Printers.
*APACS is the UK Banking and MICR document regulatory board