TROY M401 Series Product Installation
TROY MICR m401 Printer
STEP 1: Install the Printer Driver & Support Files
TROY MICR Printer Installer
- Fully automates the current installation of the Printer Driver, PCM Support Files and True Type Fonts.
- Compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, and Server 2012.
- If you require a manual or legacy installation, Please email TROY Technical Support
STEP 2: Install the Font Kit (for Non-TROY Printers Only)
TROY Font Kit Installation Instructions
Security Printing Solutions User's Guide (50-70911-002A)
TROY MICR Basics Handbook (50-70300-001)
PCL Programmer’s Reference Guide
- TROY has developed a set of programming extensions to the HP PCL 5 Programming Language for TROY MICR Printers. This guide provides a technical definition of these extensions and details on how to apply them within the context of an application.
TROY Printer Utility
- The TROY Printer Utility provides a Windows interface to access many of the TROY MICR Printer features.